- Bottle green trousers (boys) or skirt (girls)
- Khaki shirt (boys) or white blouse (girls) with buttoned pockets and shoulder straps for epaulettes
- Patches for shirt/blouse
- World emblem, conference emblem and triangle
- Castle Hill club name patch
- Black tie (different styles for boys and girls)
- Black belt with Pathfinder buckle
- Scarf (yellow for Pathfinders, red for leaders)
- Bottle green sash
- Black leather shoes
- Black socks (boys) or white socks (girls)
- Epaulettes (for Rangers, Voyagers, Guides)
To purchase items of dress uniform, please visit the Adventist Book Centre at 4 Cambridge Street, Epping. You will be able to check the fitting of uniform items before you purchase. Online ordering is not currently available, but may be available in the future.
For placement of patches on the dress uniform, refer to this guide.
The Castle Hill club name patch is available for $3 from the club. If you need one, please place an order on your registration form.
There are some skirts and trousers available for hire ($10 per item per year). Hire can be arranged on registration day.
Akubra hats are provided by the club when required at no charge.
The field uniform is specific to Castle Hill club (in contrast to the dress uniform which is common to all clubs).
The polo shirt (with collar) is to be worn for regular club meetings, with jeans or shorts. We suggest that each Pathfinder has at least one club polo shirt, which can be purchased from the club for $30 each.
The t-shirt is for outdoor activities such as camps, expeditions and camporees. It is compulsory for events involving several clubs, so that we can easily identify members of our club. We suggest that each Pathfinder has at least two t-shirts, which can be purchased from the club for $15 each.
The bucket hat is also for outdoor events, to provide sun protection and identification. One size fits all, with a string for tightening. They are washable and can be purchased from the club for $15 each.